The Interurban Trolley buses are ramp lift-equipped; however, if you are disabled and unable to use the bus, you may be eligible to use the ADA Paratransit service.

You must complete an application documenting your disability or reasons you are unable to ride the Interurban Trolley bus.

Anyone who wishes to use the Interurban Trolley Access must apply and be found eligible prior to using the ADA Paratransit service. The Interurban Trolley Access ADA Card is free.

Am I Eligible?

You may call 574-674-8894 to request an ADA Eligibility Application or click "Paratransit ADA Application" and mail your completed application to the address below:

                                                   Interurban Trolley Access

                                                   227 W. Jefferson Blvd.

                                                   1120 County-City Building

                                                   South Bend, IN 46601


You may be required to provide a physician’s verification of your disability for the Interurban Trolley Access ADA Card.

How Do I Apply?

If you have lost your Access ADA Card and would like to request a new one, you can call 574-674-8894 or write to the address listed above. You must have your Interurban Trolley Access ADA card with you when you ride. Worn cards will be exchanged free of charge.


ADA Cards


If you have already been approved for Paratransit service by another operator in the United States. Your Paratransit card from that agency will be accepted on a short-term visitors basis on Interurban Trolley Access Service. Please contact MACOG at 574-674-8894 in advance of your trip for further information.

227 W. Jefferson Blvd.

1120 County-City Building

South Bend, IN 46601

p: 574-674-8894

f: 574-239-4072

© Copyright 2019 by Michiana Area Council of Governments. All Rights Reserved